Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion Description: By participating in this skill based competition, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the sponsor being Creators, bakers & Homemakers. There will be 3 winners all receiving one $129.95 voucher to spend at www.mylight.com.au
2. Dates: starts 22nd Febuary, 1.00pm Melbourne time — 7th March 2016 at 1.00pm Melbourne time time. This is a giveaway of skill; we will need to review all entries and therefore winners will be notified no later than 12th march 2016 at 8.00pm, 2014 via email or phone.
3. Eligibility: Giveaway is open to all Australian Residents over the age of 18. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Please note this giveaway is not redeemable for cash. By entering our giveaway you agree to all terms and conditions stated herein.
4. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize.
5. The Winner: will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information and once claimed will have their full name published at www.creatorsbakershomemakers.com In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place on 12 June 2016 at the same place and via the same method as the original draw. The unclaimed prize draw winner (if applicable) will be notified in writing within 2 days.
6. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Contact Information: please email email@example.com with any enquires. Entrants understand they are providing personal information to the owner of the Facebook page Creators, Bakers & homemakers and the other sponsors in the rafflecopter app and not to Facebook. All information will be handled in accordance with the Federal Privacy ACT 1998. By entering this giveaway you also agree that you may be contacted via email by any of the sponsor businesses of this prize giveaway in the future. You may un-subscribe from their mailing lists at any time.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the competition process. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the competition. If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway. In such event, The Sponsor will restart the competition at a date in the future with all entrants needing to re-enter to qualify. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in violation of Creators, Bakers & Homemakers Terms of Service; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Our winners confirm by entering this competition to have their full name disclosed/published via the website listed above, once the winner has been confirmed. No personal details such as email particulars, telephone details, date of birth, street address etc will be revealed at any time. Please note by entering this giveaway you agree to subscribe to Mylight, Creators, Bakers and Homemakers, LOVEnCHERISH, Australian Baby Card and Mum’s go to newsletters, which you can unsubscribe to at any time.
9. Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
10. For valid entry please make sure you sign up wit your email and answer the question in the rafflecopter app.