They can be used in wraps, sandwiches or simple eat with a side salad. Perfect for dipping into natural yogurt or dips.
Cook time: 15 mins
– 750 grams lamb mince
– 1 onion
– 4 cloves garlic
– 1/4 cup diced parsley
– 1/4 cup diced mint
– 1/4 cup coriander diced optional
– 2 teaspoons cumin
– 1 teaspoon sumac
– 1 red chilli optional
1. Place the chilli, onion, garlic, herbs and spices into a food processor and blitz until a fine paste.
2. Add the Lamb and combine well.
3. Add salt and pepper and mix through.
4. Separate mixture into 24 portions and shape into an oval shape.
5. Thread a thick skewer up the centre of them .
6. Spay Meat with olive oil spray
7. Heat a frying pan, or bbq cook top and cook for a good 5 minutes each side, turn until they are brown in colour.
8. Serve with your favourite side salad and dips.
Tip: Add whatever spices you like, I sometimes add honey for a sweeter version, leave chilli out if you don’t like them with a bit of bite.
Check out our dip recipes here: Awesome Dips!